Put every definition into a sentence using your own words
2. Constitution -
3. Continental Congress-
6. Human Rights-
11. Unitary System-
1. Laws:- Law is a set of rules in a country that are given to every citizen and every citizen should abide by them.
2. Constitution:- A constitution is a legal and political document according to which a nation is governed.
3. Continental Congress:- Group of delegates representing the people of the American colonies.
4. Confederation:- A confederation is a union of sovereign states, united for purposes of common action often in relation to other states.
5. Sovereignty:- The power that a country has to control its own government.
6. Human Rights:- Human rights are the basic rights and freedoms that belong to every person in the world, from birth until death.
7. Delegate:- A delegate is a person who is chosen or elected to vote or act for others.
8. Ambassadors:- Ambassadors represent the US government, or their country or the region, in the place of president or leader.
9. Framers:- Framing your documents refers to the process of keeping the reader in mind as you write and ensuring that the information you include is the information that the reader needs.
10. Federalism:- Federalism is the mixed form of government comprising both the central and state government.
11. Unitary System:- It is a system of government in which either there is only one level of government or the subunits are subordinate to the central government.
12. Compromise:- An agreement or settlement of a dispute that is reached by each side making concessions.
13. Legislature:- An assembly of people representative with the power to enact laws for a country.
14. Bicameral:- A bicameral legislature has legislators in two separate assemblies, chambers, or houses.
15. Federalist:- A person who advocates or supports a system of government in which several states unite under a central authority.
16. Antifederalists:- Antifederalists were people who were against the Constitution.
17. Ratification:- A Ratification is an action of signing or giving formal consent to a treaty.
18. Republic:- Republic is a form of government in which the country is considered a "public matter", not the private concern or property of the rulers.
Hope it helps you!
answer: say no. lol or say yes, and when it's christmas, buy the child presents and wake up the child in the morning, and say "wake up! santa bring you presents! "